BBMRI-NL, the Dutch project for biobank collaboration, cordially invites you to attend its second conference ‘Connecting Biobanks’ on Monday 21 November 2011 in Grandcafé Engels, Rotterdam.
The conference program includes:
* International keynote speakers in the field of pharmacogenomics and biobanks, as yet confirmed:
Prof. Bartha Knoppers (Mc Gill University)
Prof. Bruce Psaty (University of Washington)
* Masterclasses for selected researchers
* Results from BBMRI Rainbow Projects
* Poster presentations presenting BBMRI-NL Complementation Projects
* Award ceremony
* Ample opportunity to interact with colleagues
The full programme can be found at www.bbmri.nl/conference2011/programme.html.
Admission is free for non commercial parties, but registration is required. For commercial parties the admission fee is € 100,-.
To register, go to www.bbmri.nl/conference2011/page1.html.
We hope to see you there!
BBMRI-NL Conference team